- Businesses Transformed by Executive Education - Read Story
- 2018 Supplier Capacity Building Wrap-Up - The Inner-City Capital Connections (ICCC) program held its culminating National Conference in Boston November 12-13. The 273 small businesses that attended our sessions in Baltimore, Los Angeles/San Bernardino, San Diego, and Sacramento, as well as those business participating in non-Kaiser ICCC cohorts were all invited to attend. Read the full ICCC 2018 Impact Report
- Kaiser Permanente Invests in the Success of Diverse Local Businesses - Read Story
- Helping Small Businesses Grow, Creating Jobs in Underserved Communities - Read Story
- Positioning Inner City Businesses for Long-Term Success - Read Story
- Kaiser Permanente and the Mayor's Office Partner to Bring Proven Program to Support Baltimore Small Businesses - Read Story
- Kaiser Permanente Gives Small Business an Edge to Access Capital and Grow - Read Story
- Inner City Capital Connections - Read Story
- Tanya Nixon named Board Chair for the Western Region Minority Supplier Development Council (WRMSDC)
- Kaiser Permanente set a 2025 goal to increase its purchase of products and materials that meet environmental standards
- Kaiser Permanente hosts the Billion Dollar Roundtable (BDR) Annual Summit - Examining Economic Impact of Supplier Diversity (MBN USA)
- Promoting Community Health by Helping Businesses Grow
- Tanya Nixon Recognized by Western Regional Minority Supplier Development Council (WRMSDC)
- Kaiser Permanente Receives the Insurance Comissioner's National Award!
- Kaiser was Recognized by NMSDC for our Commitment to Minority Supplier Diversity and Development!
- Kaiser Permanante was honored by the United States Hispanice Chamber of Commerce (USHCC) for the 6th year in a row for being a member of The Million Dollar Club
- Kaiser Permanente Honored as a Champion of Supplier Diversity by MBNUSA!
- Kaiser Permanente among WBENC's Top Corporations for Supplier Diversity!
- Beverly Norman-Cooper was recognized by WE USA in its annual list of Top 100 Leaders in Supplier Diversity
- Kaiser Permanente is recognized by WE USA in its annual list of 100 Top Corporations of the Year